Simple steps to Take Care of Your Watch StrapApr 06 2020 A Week On The Wrist
- Remove the strap from the watch before cleaning.
- Wipe down the strap with a dry cloth.
- Use a soft cloth and a little warm water with a small amount of mild soap to gently wash the leather. (DO NOT USE DETERGENT).
- Use another soft cloth to dry the leather.
- Allow the strap to dry completely.
- Apply some leather conditioner.
- Pour a cupful of warm water into a small bowl and add a few drops of dish detergent.
- Dip the edge of cloth into the soapy water and squeeze out excess water with your fingertips.
- Rub the damp cloth over your rubber watchband to remove dirt and grime.
- Rinse in some clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Start by wiping the bracelet with a soft cloth to remove initial layers of dirt, dust or grime.
- Dip the bracelet warm soapy water.
- Gently scrub the stainless-steel bracelet with a soft brush.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Dry with a soft cloth and shine.
- Fill a small bowl with warm water.
- Add mild washing soap and agitate to mix.
- Remove the strap from the watch.
- Place the strap into the soapy water and allow it to soak for several hours.
- After a few hours, use the soapy water and scrub the strap with a soft brush.
- Finally, rinse in clean water and allow to dry completely.
- Wash a NATO strap in the same way as for a Nylon strap.
- It is essential to allow them to dry naturally.
- Never apply high heat.
- Never use an electric iron on Nylon or NATO straps.
If you would like to purchase a new strap for your watch, please visit our website on www.TimeConcept.com to see our range of straps.