ORIS AQUIS DATE CALIBRE 400Jan 25 2021 A Week On The Wrist
Oris’s latest diver’s watch is powered by Calibre 400, which has a five-day power reserve, high levels of anti-magnetism, and a full 10-year warranty
What should a mechanical watch movement do? How could it do it better? And for more people? How can we produce the best possible watch at the best possible price? Oris has been asking these questions for generations, since the company was founded in 1904. Today, we’re proud to announce a new in-house automatic movement that celebrates the joy of mechanics. It’s called Calibre 400.
Calibre 400 is an entirely new movement, independently conceived by Oris, and sets the new standard for automatic mechanical movements. It has a five-day power reserve (120 hours), is highly resistant to magnetism, and comes with 10-year recommended service intervals and a 10-year warranty.
Oris Calibre 400 sets the new standard in mechanical watchmaking. Conceived entirely in-house by the independent Swiss watch company’s skilled engineers, it has a five-day power reserve, high levels of antimagnetism, and comes with a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals.
Around the world, the Aquis is recognised as an icon of contemporary diver’s watch design. Strong, reliable, versatile and equipped with a long list of functions, it is chosen by men and women from all walks of life who love watches. The new Aquis Date, powered by Calibre 400, has a number of differences to the standard model. The first clue to what lies beneath are the words ‘5 days’ written on the gradient blue dial. The date window is also larger and the date disc is black, rather than white. On the reverse, the sapphire case back is the largest we’ve ever installed in an Aquis Date, so the view into the movement is as open as it can be.
- 400 7763 4135 MB
- Oris Aquis, 43.50 mm, 1.713 inches, Stainless Steel
- Material - Multi-piece Stainless Steel Case, Ceramic Minutes Scale Top Ring
- Top Glass - Sapphire, Domed on Both Sides, Anti-Reflective Coating Inside
- Case Back - Stainless Steel, Screwed, See-through Sapphire Glass
- Operating Devices - Stainless Steel Screw-in Security Crown
- 30 BAR
- Interhorn Width - 24 mm
- Automatic Winding Date Developed by Oris
- Number - Oris 400
- Dimensions - Ø 30.00 mm, 13 1/4"'
- Functions - Centre Hands for Hours, Minutes and Seconds, Date Window,
Instantaneous Date, Date Corrector, Fine Timing Device and Stop-Second
- Winding - Automatic Winding
- Power-Reserve 120 hrs
- Vibrations - 28'800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Jewels - 21
- Material - Blue Dial
- Luminous Material - Indices and Hands Superluminova BG W9
Strap / Bracellet:
- Stainless Steel
- Multi-piece Stainless Steel Metal Bracelet, Security Folding Clasp with Extension
For Price & Details: Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400